We are looking for a Junior Interior Designer to join our team to create preliminary drawings that include, Electrical Layouts, Tile Layouts, Furniture Layouts and more. The ideal candidate will have a passion for design, a creative eye, and the ability to work collaboratively with clients and other designers. As well as some experience with Chief Architect, Revit or Sketch Up. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing design concepts, selecting materials, and creating these detailed drawings. They must also be able to effectively communicate their ideas to clients and colleagues. This will be a great space to learn more about the industry and work in a great team environment!
- Have a basic understanding of interior design principles and techniques.
- Understand the fundamentals of color theory and its application in interior design.
- Be able to create a space plan and present it to clients.
- Understand the basics of furniture selection, placement, and installation.
- Be able to create a mood board to present to clients.
- Have knowledge of fabrics, textures, and materials used in interior design.
- Be able to use computer-aided design software.
- Social Media Manager. This Included but is not limited to, Instagram, Tiktok and Linkedin.
- Posting sometimes daily to keep our followers engaged.
- Posting updated on current projects.
- Posting Brand Deals, Sales.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$21.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Orillia, ON L3V 1V8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-08-18
Expected start date: 2023-09-04