Cini-Little - one of the worlds largest and most prestigous design firms for commercial kitchen facilities - is seeking EXPERIENCED FOODSERVICE DESIGNERS to support our growing practice.
Come work for Cini-Little and create commercial foodservice spaces that are great-looking, functional, and efficient! Work with design team members like architects, engineers, foodservice equipment manufacturers, kitchen equipment contractors, owners, developers and operators. Design foodservice spaces taking into consideration functional adjacencies, appearance, cost, serviceability, code compliance, client objectives, and other criteria. These are the fundamentals of commercial kitchen design.
The ideal candidate would already have a resume of foodservice facility design projects, know commercial kitchen equipment, and have foodservice operational experience.
- Maybe you are tired of just doing the back end design because your firm's principals do all the front end work - come talk to us!
- Maybe you want to have more client interaction and are tired of being a desk jockey - come talk to us.
- Maybe you love foodservice design but don't want to learn every nuance of AutoCAD and Revit - come talk to us because we have a centralized CAD department to handle that.
- Maybe you run your own shop but are tired of managing the administrative details - come talk to us because we have a support team for Marketing, Accounting and IT.
Requirements: Minimum 2 years prior commercial kitchen design experience is required. Bachelor's degree in Hotel/Restaurant/Institutional Management, Project Management, Interior Design or a related field. 2 years foodservice operations experience, preferably back of house. Knowledge of foodservice equipment! Besides the educational and operations experience, candidates must possess strong written and oral skills, be computer literate, and be able to travel. Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Cini-Little International, Inc. specializes in operational and design consulting for commercial foodservice establishments. Clients from all over the world have been coming to CiniLittle for over 50 years to find creative solutions for Foodservice, Laundry and Solid Waste/Recycling projects. Whether it be management/operations issues, a remodeling or a new facility, CiniLittle has provided successful, operational and financial solutions to support clients in achieving their goals and objectives. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
www.cinilittle.com Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Foodservice operations: 2 years (Required)
- Foodservice Design/Kitchen Design: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote