This Job will require relocation to Seattle, WA, United States. The pay range is $50,000.00-75,000.00 USD & will include a relocation reimbursement. We will be bringing you in on a TN Visa for which you will require the following:
Baccalaureate or Licenciatura Degree or Post-Secondary Diploma or Post-Secondary Certificate, and three years experience.
To Qualify, The Candidate Must Be A Canadian Citizen.
At Abodian, we specialise in manufacturing and selling quality kitchen cabinets. We aim to make life easier by making kitchens more functional. As part of our philosophy, we live by three core principles: quality, integrity and customer satisfaction. We believe in the quality of our product, the integrity of our people, and the satisfaction of our customers. .
To help achieve our strategic objectives, we are looking for a designer to join our team. The purpose of this role is to build and grow a network of clients through inspired design and exemplary service.
You will be expected to manage above average amounts of clientele and jobs in an efficient manner. Expect to work with likeminded, motivated, competent and hardworking individuals. You must be able to thrive in a high growth environment.
We are looking for candidates with the following background/skills/traits:
- 2-3+ years of Kitchen and Bath design experience preferred.
- Certified Kitchen Designer (CKD) strongly preferred but not required
- 2020 Design, Sketch Up, or similar cabinet design software proficiency required, Mozaik experience strongly preferred.
Strong track record designing storage solutions for the residential homeowner, contractor, interior designer and/or speculative builder.
- Ability to find and cultivate new business through connections and/or industry associations, affiliations, etc.
- Experience managing multiple projects throughout entire life cycle (i.e. estimate, request, design, field measure, delivery and follow-up).
- Ability to independently manage time, competing priorities, and customer expectations.
- Strong desire to win with customers by providing exceptional follow through and thoroughness.
CRM usage and can demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain a reliable sales pipeline.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Interior Design Baccalaureate or Licenciatura Degree or Post-Secondary Diploma or Post-Secondary Certificate, and three years experience
- High School Degree required, College degree and/or completion of a sales training Required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferred in a retail sales or order producing environment
Please send your portfolio, resume, and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $67,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you a Canadian Citizen?
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Kitchen and Bath Design: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person