We are looking for a creative Designer - Sales Associate who shares passion for design and able to create stellar design concepts that will satisfy our clients and sell it. Ideal candidate should be familiar with kitchen and bath design materials, specifications and be able to manage assigned projects in full – from communication with a client to supervising and managing all project processes and documentation until its final completion.
Job Duties Overview:
· Meet with customers on site to discuss design concepts, materials, colours or required design project adjustments.
· Plan, create and develop design concepts by using AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe programs.
· Prepare 2D and 3D drawings and revise them with customers.
· Create and manage material lists for design projects. Prepare and send quote requests to material suppliers, manage purchase orders.
· Ensure smooth coordination with Engineering team and other company departments providing them with all necessary information and finalized designs and estimates of the projects.
· Assist in sales activities with current and prospective clients
· Relevant experience in residential interior design, architectural design, or design related roles such as consulting and/or assisting in design projects.
· Flexible with time and willing to travel (sometimes for 2-3 days) within the GTA and across Canada
· Must have sales experience or a passion for sales
· Should have AutoCad skills/ design or drafting experience.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Fluency in English language, Great communication skills.
· Positive attitude, hardworking, ethical, and passionate about your work.
· Excellent customer service skills.
If you are applying to this role, please include a link to your portfolio on your resume or be prepared to send one if contacted.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Depends on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
About US: At TKB Custom Millwork we have over 25 years of experience and knowledge in building supreme quality custom displays and furniture for various businesses. We always exceed customer's expectations by providing solid, durable, and lasting solutions. Everything we do, we do with exceptional professionalism and our people are our greatest asset. Join our Team!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M9W 4Y5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person