British Columbia owned and operated since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 33,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, from concreate high-rises and wood-frame condominiums to townhomes and single family communities. With over four decades in business, Polygon has earned the trust of thousands of families by committing to quality design, sound construction and exceptional customer service.
Reporting to the Vice President Interior Design, Polygon is looking for a driven, committed, and self-motivated team player to join our busy team.
- Responsible for all aspects of design management for assigned communities, including interior suites, common areas, amenities, sales offices, and display homes.
- Participate in concept development and establishing brand direction for communities, applying these concepts to interior spaces.
- Collaborate with project team on programming and space planning of interiors.
- Develop interior design direction, presenting ideas and solutions to project team.
- Craft interior design budgets related to the lobbies, common areas and clubhouses.
- Prepare written specifications for all assigned communities, working with CAD technician to produce drawing packages.
- Review and comment on consultants’ drawings, shop drawings and other community documents.
- Liaise with Development Manager and other consultants to ensure interior items are coordinated and Polygon standards are followed.
- Attended framing and electrical walk throughs and other site meetings.
- Procure and coordinate installation of common area FF&E.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with Marketing team on theming for sales office and display homes.
- Prepare display home profiles and budgets to meet the desired marketing theme and strategy.
- Design, plan and set up of display homes including furnishings, millwork, merchandise, backgrounds, artwork and accessories.
- Assist in maintaining the design studio, art collection and warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design from a CIDA accredited program or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, which includes multifamily residential work
- Proficient in AutoCAD LT and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Sketch-up, Adobe Create Suite beneficial, but not required
- A passion for design and merchandising trends
- Valid BC Driver’s License and car to travel to job sites
Polygon offers competitive salary and benefit packages along with a reputable corporate culture as a leader in the industry. We thank all applicants for their interest and will only be in touch with shortlisted candidates.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person