The Interior Designer's key responsibilities include visualizing and sketching design plans as per client goals, sourcing products and materials.
- Takes accurate as-built measurements for developing floor plans and elevations.
- Develops design concepts and produces contract documents such as floorplan drawings, 3D representations based on client needs.
- Create design concepts and digital presentations with finish selections, furnishings, and fixtures.
Presents design concepts and takes detailed notes to address customer requests.
Interior Designer Qualifications / Skills:
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- At least 5 years experience preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON M1S 3A7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person